Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Does this face look bothered though?




Had a bit of a blow out the last few days. Not sure what set it off but one of those 'I've started now and can't stop' moments.

That's ok, I'm back ontrack again now.

Had a great catchup with Mandy while she was over here on the weekend. Mandy and her family came over for coffee on Saturday and then last night I went over to their campground for dinner and a few drinks. Went over my points ... but do I look bovvered?? Huh? do I? do I? Does this face look bovverrd though?? ... lol ... um nup!!!

5 comments:

Chris H said...

Nah, it don't look bovverred.... hope you and Mandy had a good catch up. She has gone quiet...

Chubbymum said...

OMG I love the heading and glad it was meant for me ha ha ha... what a fab night I had... and thank you thank you it was fun. Do I look bovvered, am I bovvered no I am not bovvered ha ha ha ha... did you get my text? I think bill thought I was nuts texting and saying "I am not bovvered though" he must of thought we had an arguement ha ha ha.

Thank you Lyn I need to have time with ya it has made me see things clearly. MWAAHHH.

CM

Anonymous said...

I've had that "I started and now i can't stop" feeling for 31 years babe!

Kate said...

None of us gained all of our weight in two days, so I wouldn't sweat it, it's important you got back on track :) Glad to have you back on the wagon!

Tania said...

How could you possibly be bothered when you're in control? You'll be back on track within hours and recording another loss before we know it! The main thing is you had a good weekend.