Thursday, January 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Malachi!


It was Malachi's birthday today ... yep all our yearly events happen in about 6wks of the year! We had a mum and son day out together, just the two of us.

We took a drive down to Bayfair shopping mall in Mount Maunganui and checked out the gaming store where he got to choose his playstation games for his birthday present. Some 'buzz' games which we're gonna play together as a family tonight. We then shopped for some new clothes and shoes for him.

Met his grandma and grandad for lunch and then I checked out a jewellery shop for my pandora bracelet... yep I got it!! And three little charms, one for every 5kgs I lost so far!

Tonight we having Malachi's chosen dinner and then chocolate birthday cake (of course just a sliver for me)

Thankyou for your wonderful comments. I need to have my little tantrum every now and then. Very proud of myself for staying on track regardless of my mindset of the day.

Very nice day!!! And my boy is ten years old, wow time goes by fast!

7 comments:

Kate said...

Awww, Happy Birthday Malachi!

Hopefully you did well with the sliver of cake...I know I would have a hard time with that!

Chris H said...

Hope the boy had a neat day, sounds like it! Ya for getting your Pandora, you deserve it.

Tania said...

Happy Birthday Malachi - love your choice of present, Buzz games are such fun!

And good for you on getting your bracelet - wear it with pride, you've definitely earnt it.

jen said...

Happy Birthday Malachi, hope you've had a great day.



Well done on your pandora bracelet ,,,, love your choices of charms.

Anonymous said...

I've just started a blog on Pandora Bracelets... feel free to check it out and contribute if you want to :)

http://pandorabraceletlovers.blogspot.com

Mel. said...

Love those panda bracelets and charms. Sounds like you had a great day.

Nona said...

Of course the best people are born in January and Malachi (love his name) and I were born on the same day though many decades apart. LOL!!! Glad you and he had a special Mum - son day. Very nice!!!

And now for that pandora bracelet, I'm loving that. Love the little charms you have chosen in the side bar for your rewards. Fabulous!!!