Sunday, November 25, 2007

The sun was shining hot today ...


I made the yummiest dinner last night. Not sure what to call it. I got the idea from the ww website about hammering chicken breasts flat and rolling them with with filling inside. I chose to put cherry tomatoes (halved), crushed garlic, chopped fresh fennel, red onion and a little corn kernals. After rolling them and tying with string I sprayed them with cooking spray. They pointed out at only 3pts per piece ... yummo!!



Wow it was hot today!! Our staff member had to go home around lunch with nausea. I didn't mind because she doesn't take much time off so when she has to go home she must be really sick! That left Bill, myself and Lauren rolling icecreams (over 200!), thickshakes and countless drinks, produce and groceries. We were running all day!! I'm knackered!!

I'm in for a relaxing night of mindless tv, that is until the pager goes off, yep on duty again. Can't help myself! :)

3 comments:

Chris H said...

We had a glorious day here too for a change! I don't envy you rolling all those ice creams... but think of all the arm action you were getting!

Rachel said...

Congrats on your 1st (victory) weigh in.

I can only imagine how knackered you were after making all those thickshakes and ice-creams.

Roll on week 2!

Nona said...

I am so glad I was not in your shoes with those milkshakes and icecreams. I think I might have stuck my head in a vat of something. :P

Your meal looks delicious!!!