Wednesday, November 07, 2007

have I undone all my hard work???

Been dreading this moment for quite a few weeks now. Infact totally put it out of my head because I just didn't want to face the music. I knew it would be bad!!

I haven't stepped on those scales for over 6wks!!! For the past few days I felt like I was back up to 122kgs again! Pants getting tight on me again, and that familiar FAT feeling! And last night when I didn't stop dreaming about being fat all night, I knew I had to do something about it ... it was sending my brain in circles!!

I had brief thoughts of going back on plan for a week or so, then getting on those stupid scales ... get a grip girlfriend!! I needed to get it sorted NOW not in a weeks time ... NOW!!

So first thing @ 6.15am I got up to DO IT!! Of course doing my morning toilet stop first! :)

Yep it was definately a gain ... but no I wasn't up to 122kgs again ... THANK GOODNESS!! 110.9kgs ...yep I can deal with that, considering my naughtiness I think I got off pretty lightly!!

So ... yep I'm back ontrack this morning, starting off with bacon, poached egg, baked beans (all 5.5pts) ... good girl I am ... breakfast is my biggest downfall ... don't often have it unless I'm ontrack. Have my water out, and gonna resist those lollies, chips and icecreams!!!

10 comments:

Meow Meow said...

Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciated your words of encouragement!

I'm not much of a breakfast person either...so good for you! It's supposed to help with metabolism. It's rare I have time before work...or want to make the time by getting up earlier.

Meow Meow said...

Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciated your words of encouragement!

I'm not much of a breakfast person either...so good for you! It's supposed to help with metabolism. It's rare I have time before work...or want to make the time by getting up earlier.

Kim said...

Great to have you back on the wagon. Missed having you to spur me on. And thanks for your lovely comment today. Came just at the right time, was feeling a bit low but ya made me feel good again.

Chris H said...

Phew, I'm bloody glad you didn't go back to 122 too!!!! You just keep on at it mate, you will be fine.

VegasGirl said...

hehe. Oh what courage!! I always have a nervous breakdown when I go to have my hair cut. I admire you for jumping up and taking a risk. =D

Good luck resisting all those bad food choices! I find that if I wake up and eat a "good" breakfast, I am SOOOO much more likely to stay on track.

Anne said...

I think it's good when you get to the stage to face the scales, accept and move on. Go for it!!

Kate said...

Glad to have you back! Also glad to hear your gain wasn't as bad as you were expecting, thats always a relief.

Sounds like you have a good handle on things, and I'm sure your first weigh in back will be great!

Nona said...

Not too bad considering you have been recovering from surgery and unable to move around too much. You can turn that around in no time.

I am also trying to pay attention to breakfast as well. I have started adding oatmeal to mine in order to make it more filling.

Is your foot all healed?

Kate said...

Tag your it, if you want to play!

Rachel said...

Back on the wagon - awesome!
See wasn't as bad as you thought.

You will lose that few kilo's in no time because when your on - your on!

How's the ankle?