Saturday, November 24, 2007

Bill's nana nap

Weighin results ...

Weight last week: 107.7kg
Weight this morning: 107.2kg

So that's a 500g loss. Feeling a bit guilty about it because I was moaning all week about my weight being up on the scales and then last night I blow it and have pizza and drinks with another couple. And now record a loss.

Bill had his weighin too and ...ehem ... recorded a 500g gain... hey probably where my 500g went too! lol. So that leaves me with just 1.2kg to catch him up ... hehehe. Although I've been a bit kinda on him this morning because we all know how bummed we feel when we've gained. His normal cooked breakfast was replaced by a banana and natural unsweetened yoghurt! :)

Sorry I haven't posted todays post sooner ... I actually started this update 10am this morning, about 6hrs ago. Nona you asked how I could keep going doing everything, I'm not a superwoman but what I do do ... is absolutely crash when I stop. I have just slept for the last 3hrs!!! I was trying so hard to watch some movies on sky but couldn't keep my eyes open. Each time I woke up the credits were rolling. I did that through three movies!!!

Thankyou for all your hopes of a quiet day for me yesterday ... it seemed to work! We had just one job and was a lovely sweet gentleman who was not critically ill. And at the end of it I felt great!!! My confidence is back!!

Hey cool, I just remembered ... I'm half a kilo lighter! :)

5 comments:

Chris H said...

Oh dear... I know that feeling... stop long enough and fall asleep! Kinda a worry eh? Does this mean we are just too busy or getting old! Maybe a bit of both in my case!

Chris H said...

Thanks for the upshot on the emails! Hey, I google 'Chris H' and I'm second in the World!!!! It's freaky!

Chris H said...

Google 'bugger, damn and blast' and I'm 6th in the world!!!!! I could go on and on mate, I'm there all over the place!!!!!

Nona said...

Glad you had a light night and are feeling better about the job. Also happy that you are ahead in the Weight Loss Challenge!!! Go Lyn!!!

You have such a wonderful rich and varied life, I love to read about it and when I consider that you are a mother as well ... that makes it even more pretty damn awesome!!!

jen said...

woohooooooooo well done on the loss....your're great guns, yep even when you're human and blow it with "pizza and drinks" !!

Jen