Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Another exam over and done with



Had my exam last night. It was a lot harder than I thought it would be!! I think I did ok but don't know really for sure. I'm hoping for anything above 50%. I know I definately got some answers wrong and a couple I couldn't answer at all, had to put 'don't know'. Bugger! But there were others I wasn't sure of and got right. It wasn't so much a pass/fail exam but one that pinpointed our weaknesses to restudy before we start our National Certificate in Auckland next year.

So last night was the theory, Thursday night is the practical. Friday I go back on shift and I CAN'T WAIT!!! Roll on Friday!!!!

...


I've been tagged twice by two lovely ladies for two of those cute blogging games so here's my turn ...

Game one was from Kate ...

The rules ...

1-Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2-Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
3-Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4- Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog


  • Fact one ... I am child number 3 of 4 children and always suffered from 'middle child syndrome' and became the black sheep of the family.
  • Fact two ... I did a 4yr degree in Design when I left school, worked 6mths in the design industry and then packed it all in, hating the job!
  • Fact three ... I was a lead singer of the Hamilton County Bluegrass Band for a year in high school, in which we travelled all around the country.
  • Fact four ... I have given birth four times with not one stitch needed for any of them
  • Fact five ... I lost 35kgs with Jenny Craig when I was 19 and got chosen to appear in an advert for them. I'd been away from my fiance (now hubby) for 2mths in the USA. I was supposed to fly in from the States and fly out the next day to Aussie for filming ... so I turned it down. I was chosen from over 500 applicants.
  • Fact six ... When I had my website last time after the magazine article came out I was getting over 1000 hits a day. And now regret being so public with it. Am enjoying the cosy circle of bloggers this time round.
  • Fact seven ... I absolutely LOVE fresh new season asparagus. So much so that this year Bill bought me a whole CRATE of the stuff ... just for me! I think that was a bit extreme! lol But kissed him thankyou anyway!
And the people I tag for this are ...
  1. Jules
  2. Janene
  3. Kim
  4. Anne
  5. Mellisa
  6. Meow Meow
  7. Linda
And rather than tag another set of people for the second one I choose the above ones again. This one was from the Zanny Zanna!!

The rules ...

Four dishes I like to cook

Lasagna (with handmade pasta)
Tomato/Coconut cream pasta
Fish pie
Stirfry

Four qualities I love in people

Loyalty
Honesty
Acceptance
Humour

Four places I have been

Canada
Tahiti
Mexico
Hawaii

Four things in my bedroom

My GIANT teddybear (a metre tall sitting down)
My ambulance pager ... sits by my bed when I'm not on duty
Two guitars that I haven't picked up in years other than to dust them
Full length mirror

Four dirty words I like to use

Little shit! (call my cat that when he's naughty, luv him to bits tho the rascal!)
Dirty Bugger (aren't all males?)
Cant think of any others off hand, unless I'm real hopping mad and you don't want to hear those! lol


4 comments:

Lee-Anne said...

Roll on Friday. We all know how much you love your ambo.

I think that test is a great idea. I like the idea of knowing what areas you need to work on before the BIG one.

OMG, love asparagus. Have you eaten the lot yet. Yummo.

pointing the weigh said...

I'm sure you will have done GREAT! In your exam, you have done SOOO well up to now and you have put SOO much hard work into it, you deserve to do well.

Thanks for the tag...What fun, I have never been tagged before, thanks chick!

I will get the tag done today. I have been quite busy around here over the last few days and I have to confess to being a tad lazy with updating my blog but you have just given me the boot up the bum that I need...thanks

Huge hugs to you hun xx

Anne said...

You really have found an area of work that you love - always a good thing.

Will do your tag, just have to get my brain into gear.

Love asparagus too. Actually all the veges this time of year are yum!

jen said...

Sure you'll do fine in those exams...you love the job and it shows.

I know some of those naughty "unprintable" words too!!!