Monday, November 12, 2007

I'm fried ... but not deepfried




I have my pre-entry exam tomorrow night for National Certificate (ambulance). So I've spent the day today at the station going over everything I've learnt so far. I think I have it all covered. Trying not to stress too much about it.

I didn't plan ahead enough tho. I took some water, an apple and a banana with me, figuring I'd go out and buy me some lunch. But I got away from home later than I'd planned and didn't want to 'waste' precious study time buy going down to shop. I'd eaten my banana and apple and by 1pm I was so ravenously hungry that I decided I needed food NOW!! I felt like I was going to faint. So unfortunately I gave in to the dreaded 'snack box' ... grrrrr!!

The good part was that I still pointed the packet of chips and licorice I ate. And I have a chance to work it back at dinner tonight.

Not much else ... my brain is fried! Does anyone know how many bonus points study earns?

5 comments:

Chris H said...

Snack boxes are evil things.... as for study and earning points .... NONE and you know it! Nice try though. LOL

Lynda said...

Good luck with your exam - I think its a great thing that you are doing and I certainly couldn't do ambulance work! I'm so glad there are people like you though that do this wonderful job :)

Zanna said...

First of all good luck with the exam - will be thinking of you. Now the other news - I've tagged you - see my blog! But thanks for all the inspiration you've provided over the past few years. And if we are able to do a detour while on our NZ trip we might just turn up on your front door step - but would email first - or send a comment - not sure if I have access to your email - I'm at anni.porter@gmail.com Take care Z xx

Kate said...

Good Luck on the exam!

Lee-Anne said...

I absolutely loathe snack boxes. I really sympathise with you tho. You not only have to deal with those buggars but also the shop.