Friday, March 16, 2007

How can I eat that much?

SmileyCentral.com


It's been a while since i updated. I've done the core ww plan for the last few weeks and while I had a good loss the first week, last week I lost only 500g and this week put on 400g. I don't think it's the fault of the programme but that it's not strict enough for me.
So this week I've swapped over to points again. I was a little worried in doing this because i was well and truelly pointed out when I finished up with ww 18mths ago. But surprisingly it's like coming home. There's a sense of security in knowing what I'm doing.
While doing ww last time I was on 18-20pts per day and got used to that. So I was shocked when this time I'm told to eat 27pts a day!! It's a mixture of excitement and nervousness at eating that much. But I think as long as I keep my portion sizes acurate I should be ok. We'll wait and see ...

... sheesh 27pts!???!!

No comments: