Sunday, March 25, 2007

Where did I go?

SmileyCentral.com


I got two invites to go out last night to two different functions and I didn't end up going to either. I feel bad about that but when I'm trying so hard to stick to points I knew that would be impossible at short notice when both functions revolved around alcohol.

So I sat home and watch American Idol, with no drinks and got an early night. And I'm feeling much better for it today with no hangover.

I've spent the last two days writing up a recap on my last eighteen months. I know there's some people here that knew me during my last weightloss website and wanted to share what's happened and why I just 'disappeared' from blogland.

So over on the righthand side there's a section "Where did I go for 18mths?" for those of you who were wondering.

4 comments:

Jules said...

Good on you for putting your story out there in all it's glory. Many people wonder at why I admitted my suicidal thoughts online but it's like a diary that talks back!! I'm here for you any time you may need me.

Anne said...

Just found out you are back blogging. Wishing you all the best on your journey this time Lyn - you've done it before and you will do it again!!

Lee-Anne said...

Welcome back. I use to read your blog when I first started mine. You were an inspiration and I'm glad you're back.

Chris H said...

We all should be able to tell our stories without fear of ridicule... particularly to all our mates in BLOGLAND...good on you for doing so, and begining the journey again.. and being brave enough to. We are all behind you 100%.