Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Insy Winsy ...

SmileyCentral.com

Insy Winsy spider climbed up the spout,

Down came the rain and washed pour insy out,

Out came the sunshine and dried up all the rain,

And then insy winsy spider climbed up the spout again


This nursery rhyme has significance for me today. I've been doing some changes to my website and as I was going to sleep last night this rhyme came to me as a theme for my website. I tried all day to change the template to put in a new banner I'd created but got stumped on html coding, so didn't get to put up the ïnsy winsy' banner after all.

But I still like the association of this poem. It describes what I've been through and come out of in the last 18mths. I may have been washed out by the rain but I'm not down and out yet ... spout here I come!!!

No comments: