Thursday, March 22, 2007

Did you have sex last night? ...

SmileyCentral.com


I don't know why I was so nervous to hop on the scales this morning...

I'd been good all week, and tracked all my food and stuck to my points, so there was no reason to think I wouldn't have a loss.

I guess I felt that I'd given it 100% effort this week and did the best I possibly could, so if the scales didn't show a loss then there was no hope for me in ever getting this weight off.

Sheesh you'd think I'd know this works! It worked for me last time I lost weight so why wouldn't it this time? Duh!!!

A lovely 2.3kg loss for me this week, which doubles my weightloss to-date. I'd lost a total of 2.3kgs in 3 wks before today now I've lost a total of 4.6kgs. Yay my first 5kg mark is just around the corner.

It's nice to have this excitement about having lost only 4.6kgs! lol I lost that feeling long, long ago, well before I reached goal last time.

My weightloss this week has put a smug little smile on my face today. Like someone who had sex last night but can't skite about it to the world.

Come on you know the smile!

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Lyn, thanks for the comment you left on my blog! I didn't know you were blogging and I see its been since last year... why didn't you tell me! I didn't know about it but I do now so I'll be coming back to visit.

Jules said...

Hey Lyn!! Have just spent the last half hour reading all your entries since you started this blog. You mentioned Kiwijo being your motivation to start blogging, well missy, you and dietgirl were mine!! As I read through I see we have been in a very similar place. I, being of the natural variety, don't like taking medication but have realised that it is just something that I have to do at the moment. I feel better, don't feel like driving off the road and the kids are safe. Gotta be good?? Glad to see you are doing so well. Now that I am stopping breastfeeding I have someone to match myself against in the weight loss department. I'm waiting for surgery too but of the va-jay-jay variety!!