Friday, February 23, 2007

Made it through the day on plan ...

SmileyCentral.com


Had my first full day on plan yesterday and the very first night Bill tries to sabotage my efforts. We made a pact last weekend that we would drink just one night a week. And he tried every best effort to get me to drink with him last night. Can you imagine how bad I would have felt if on the very first day I'd blown it?? But I was strong and withheld the temptation. And feel damn proud I did today!!! Wahooo!!
Met a friend for coffee this morning and made the mistake of catching that last half hour of sleep when I should have been up and in the shower. Hence I was running so late that I ran out of time for breakfast and had to take the car instead of walking... damn!!! My friend is a wonderful cook and makes the most devine muffins. So my thinking was to have that instead of brekkie. Bad I know. Luckily she didn't make any this time and we had a wonderful coffee and chat instead.
Some of my enthusiasm rubbed off on her and she's considering going back to ww too. That will be great for both of us if she does, so I can have someone to compare notes with. We also talked about doing aqua aerobics in her pool together. But have to wait and see if we can sort out our timetables together.

No comments: