Saturday, December 01, 2007

We can do this!!



After I did my little skite about how I was able to not succumb to stress eating ... I did!! The very next night it all got a bit much and I ordered chinese chicken and cashew, spring roll and pineapple fritter! The next day I felt like such a failure and told my mate Mandy. She gently but sternly kicked my arse and told me to get back ontrack ... NOW!!

And it worked! I owe my loss this week to Mandy.

I guestimated 30pts for the day and saved a few points each day for the rest of the week. Slowly bit by bit my gain on the scales came down and down. And by yesterday I was showing a very small gain, so hoped like heck it would be at least a 'stay the same' ...

As I said yesterday I felt slimmer but who knew what today would bring ... and this morning ... 106.8kgs ... a 400g loss!!! yayy!!

Kate you were exactly right! Overnight it dropped by 600g ... phew!! Bill had a 600g loss, go Bill!! It's going to be a close race I think!

So this being my 1st of the month weighin shows a 4.1kg loss for the month ... The scales behaved well!!

8 comments:

Chubbymum said...

Well done for the loss hun... See told ya you could do it... I am good at kickin others butts... now need to kick my butt.

Now can ya help me get mine off he he he.. I seem to lose the same 2 kilos over and over and over and over and over and over again... sigh...

This week... is our week!!!

Love ya
Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com

Tania said...

Oh that's what I love about Weight Watchers points, if you blow it one day you can balance it back on others and still have a loss! That's one of the many reasons it's always worked for me.

Congrats on your loss this week and the 4.1kgs overall!

Felicity said...

to bloody right we can do this
u go girl

pointing the weigh said...

WELL DONE on the fab loss hun!!

RE-Comment
Nope, it's not snowing yet but no doubt it will and when it does I will post pics...just for you

Hugs to you hun xx

Kate said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats on the loss... see I told ya!

I'm rooting for you to get to 90kg first....go LYN!

Nona said...

4.1kg loss for the month is a GREAT RESULT!!! Well done! My money is still on you. ;P

I always find your work fascinating but I have to say that after my little Basic training course, I am in complete awe of what you do.

Being a first responder is a mindboggling responsibility. I just don't know how you do it over and over again. I would s**t my pants every time I got called out.

On the other hand, what a worthwhile way to spend one's life. What an awesome amazing rewarding life-changing job!!!

Lee-Anne said...

That's an awesome result for the month. This is a lifestyle thing so don't feel a failure if you have a blowout. You're not a failure - you're just human. I certainly going to allow things to pass my lips that are not kind to weightloss, but tough - it's just one day, then back on track.

Big hugs mate, xxx

Rachel said...

What a great loss (400g)for the week and a massive loss for the month.....well done!

I love watching your wife vs hubby challenge as well, Bill had a great week as well.