Saturday, December 15, 2007

That's ok ... better than a gain




Weighed in the same this week at 105.9kg. Happy with this given it's my TTOM week this week. Hopefully that means a good loss next week because Bill is gaining ground on me with a 1.2kg loss this week.

Off to a surprise birthday dinner for a friend tonight. Since I haven't seen the menu not sure how good I'll go on points but will try and make good choices... promise!!

Gotta get this house sorted before the babysitter arrives. Better get cracking!!

4 comments:

Kate said...

A Maintain is better than a gain any day! Good Job, I'm sure you will have a great loss next week!

Jaxx said...

Hope you had a great night out and just popping in to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Tania said...

Hope you had a great night and the menu was point friendly. It's your amazing attitude to frustrating moments like staying the same that will get you all the way to goal again.

Nona said...

I see TTOM all the time and though I know what it means, I don't know what the letters represent. I'm a bit slow.:P

Anyway, you probably didn't lose because of bloat/water retention from TTOM. So don't worry.

Hope you had a nice night out!!!