Saturday, December 22, 2007

Dis Santa's doin da boogie!!



Shhh!! I'm whispering this so Bill doesn't hear ... but ... guess what????


I AM LIGHTER THAN BILL!!! I AM OFFICIALLY IN THE LEAD!!! Whoop whoop!!! What a wonderful christmas present to myself!! Ohhhhhh yeeeaah!!!!! 1.3kgs I lost this week!!

I thought when I had a stay the same last week that hopefully the fluid would be gone this week, giving me a double whammy loss today!!

Unfortunately (and I'll say this real quick) Bill had a little itty bitty gain. And while I feel empathy for him, he's been cheating so nahhh I don't feel sorry for him. heheh!

And it's been a verryy loooooooong time since I've been lighter than him.

This brings my total to 18kgs lost and now have under 40kg to lose... woah still a long way to go but feeling good and confident I can make it.

Let's just hope I don't stuff it up over Christmas!! If I don't get a chance to say it ... hope you all have a fantastic Christmas!! Relax and don't stress!!!

10 comments:

Chris H said...

Ha ha, I took that photo of Brylee holding the ham really fast! Poor kid was struggling to hold it! Yaaaa for the awesome loss and being lighter than Bill... it's a bloody neat feeing for sure! For a long time I was heavier than Stew too!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS lovely!

Anne said...

Great work Lyn!! Hope you and the family have a wonderful Christmas!!

pointing the weigh said...

Thanks for the Christmas hugs hun...MWAH!

Your NEW profile pic is MEGA-FANTASTIC!! You are one CRAZY CHICK!!...Teehee

WOOOHOOO...Lighter than Bill...FANTASTIC!! Keep it going!

Christmas huggles too hun xx

Kate said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats on being lighter than Bill....Go Lyn!

Any happy holidays to you and your family, enjoy it!

Tania said...

FANTASTIC loss girl!!! And no doubt made so much sweeter by you sneaking ahead in your little competition, that'll teach him for cheating along the way!

Stay focussed at Christmas - you CAN come through the week with another loss - enjoy some of the things you love but balance it out over the next week and those scales will be good to you again.

Hope you and all your family have a lovely Christmas too.

jen said...

Wooohooooooo thats FaNtAsTiC!! Awesome effort, enjoy Christmas with a huge smile on your face...keep thinking...lighter than Bill!!! Proud of ya girl...

Keep smiling,
Best Wishes,
Jen xx

Name: Lynise said...

hi ya,

happy happy christmas.

Hope your day is going well. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow as the hords hit Waihi.

Nona said...

I knew you could do it!!! Well done!!! I see that Pandora bracelet coming into view. Merry Christmas Lyn!!! I hope you have a wonderful celebration with your family.

Leighanne said...

Hope you and your family are having a great Christmas...hope work isn't too stressful:)

Anonymous said...

that is awesome! and one of my goals too! to be lighter than my boyfriend. I wish he weighed more though coz i still got 10 kgs to go! And every time I eat healthy he does too!