Monday, March 07, 2005

Nothing can keep me down!!!!

Arrow Head


I know I said I was stopping ... and I was ... but after a good talk to Bill, a read of all your wonderful emails/tags ... I've decided that no one can stop me doing this weightloss thing ... and that includes this website ... because ultimately it's my website that has got me here!!!! ... well you as my readers ... via my website!!

So here I am ... no one can take me down ... I'm here for good!!!! So take that ...

I've had the most awesome night !!!! I lost 1.2kgs at weigh in tonight ... the success of that is unreal ... I put on 1.1kg last week and with the stress I've gone through this week (unlike anything I've gone through the last year or so) I was very tempted on numerous occasions to buy that bottle of bourben ... but I made a consous decision NOT TOO ... I WAS NOT TO LET THIS RUIN MY WEIGHTLOSS JOURNEY .... I'm in this for good!!!!

This loss tonight gave me lifetime membership for weightwatchers ... unfortunately my ww leader wasn't there tonight so wasn't able to celebrate that at my meeting ... but tomorrow I'll put on a ww lifetime membership icon on my achievements section.

It's late so I'll update my stats tomorrow too! Yay 1.2kgs !!!! ... I'm damn happy with that one!!!! It's the lightest I've been in over 10years!!

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 69kgs
WWGW 71kgs
PGW 65-68kgs

No comments: