Friday, March 11, 2005

bits and bobs

Bubblegum


We had a great day yesterday on our trip to Hamilton. All the papers are signed and we have our finance for the new shop.

We did our grocery shopping too so I have the pantry full of healthy food again. I've bought up large on lean cuisine frozen meals. I find some days after working hard all day in the shop I'm too exhausted to come home and cook a healthy meal. I tried all the ww frozen meals a few weeks ago and although they are really low in points there's only two that I like, the rest are a bit bland. The lean cuisine ones are slightly higher in points (5-6pts each rather than the 4-5pts that the ww ones are) but they are just yummy!!!

My scales showed an all time low weight this morning!! It probably won't stay down there as my weight goes up and down each day but it's a good sign and motivates me to keep ontrack. It's a big debate whether to weigh yourself daily, and most people shun it. But for me it keeps me incheck with what's happening. I think if you do weigh daily then it pays not to get too disappointed if it does go up (especially if there's no reason for it) because our bodies do go up and down, that's normal. Each to their own, I understand both sides of the argument, but for me it works.

I'm off to mum and dad's batch in Pukahina today. They're shifting alot of furniture and stuff over there so I'm going to help mum lay the house out ... yay that will be heaps of fun! Looking forward to it!

I'm going to pack a lunch for myself so I won't be tempted if anything comes out that I shouldn't have.

It's funny how last week everyone was having a hard time and motivation was at a low point for us all. Then this week we've all made a huge recovery in the motivation side. Shows how much we all help eachother out!! This support network is really second-to-none!!

Thanks to those of you that let me know about the width scroller on my site. I'm having a think about it and will play around and see what I can do to fix it over the next week or so.

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 69.0kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65-68kg

No comments: