Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Alot to be thankful for

Beating Heart


Karen I know you would never do anything to make me gain weight! lol

Yesterday set out to be a pretty boring day at home with the kids. But I got a call just after lunch to say my mum and aunty were coming over. So that gave a nice touch to the afternoon. We spent an hour or so wandering down the beach and back. Yay bonus points earnt there.

I ate well all day. This journey is a long, long one for me, infact one with no end. It made me realise how imperitive this website is for me. I think without it, it would be easy to wallow in my negative state and let it all get to me too much. But with the wise words you all give quickly puts the big picture in perspective. Back ontrack and rearing to go again.

Went to Lauren's Parent/Teacher interview last night and I am so proud of her! She's doing incredibly well and infact with reading and spelling she's 2yrs ahead of her agegroup. Her teachers first comments were "what an absolute darling of a daughter you have!". Sometimes when you're in the midst of bringing kids up it's hard to see the end in sight. But moments like that make you appreciate the gems they are!

I'm very privileged!!

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 70.2kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65-68kg

No comments: