Sunday, March 20, 2005

My lips are unsealed

Robot 1


I have been biting my lip up till now (you should see the scars I've made!! lol). I've been bursting at the seams to tell you!! I've had questions asked that I couldn't answer!! The day has come that I can announce ....

MY MAGAZINE ARTICLE COMES OUT ..... TOMMOROW!!!!

Yep ... tommorrow!!!! I promised Hayley (from Woman's Day) I wouldn't say anything till she gave me the green light. After it was confirmed last week that it would be in this weeks issue I was apologetically asked to keep it secret for one more week until Sunday morning .. so here I am 7am in the morning on a Sunday morning ... doing my update when the rest of the country is sleeping. (can ya tell I'm excited?? lol)

It's in the Woman's Day (NZ) which goes on sale tomorrow. Woman's Day are sending me an online version of the article so everyone who isn't from New Zealand can read it. They're sending it after it goes offsale (so probably some time next week or the week after)

I want to take this part to sincerely thank Hayley (deputy editor for Womans Day) ... she is the coolest lady!!! I have felt so at ease around her and through our phone calls, emails back and forth and of course the actual interview I've made an awesome friend. I was really nervous about the actual written material ... that I would be portrayed as someone I wasn't. And I'm a bit of a perfectionist, control freak (shhh you didn't hear me say that) when it comes to the finished product of anything. Handing the reigns over to her on this was a big thing for me. But I'm wrapped to say she's done a fantastic job on the story and portrayed EXACTLY the feel I wanted. Honestly this lady is the most talented lady and a fantastic friend too .... THANKYOU HAYLEY!!!

The countdown starts ... 25.5hrs to go (the earliest shop that sells mags here doesn't open till 8.30am)

Just a quick note too ... with my website address being published there will be a bit of traffic on here over the next week or so. And I'm sure all my friend's links (bottom right) will get the flow on traffic. If you don't want yourself linked on here let me know before 5pm tonight (NZ time). If I don't hear from you ... your link will remain. Thanks.

Wahooo I'm so excited!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 69.7kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65-68kg

No comments: