Tuesday, March 08, 2005

My sanity place

Lava Lamp


On with today ... I've put myself back up to 24pts. For the last couple of weeks I had dropped down to 20pts a day to start losing again (fixing up the gain from last week). Feels weird and scarey to be on 24pts again. I've been a good girl all day!!

Thankyou so much to everyone who left tags and sent me emails. This place is my sanity, feels like everything else around is surreal ... like I'm back in high school with bitchy she-said-that-he-said. Meanwhile we keep our mouths shut knowing that defending ourselves will only make things worse. I am a big believer in what goes around comes around. Whether it be through me or through someone else along the line, everyone gets what they give. .. ok, ok I know I said no more on that subject ... k ... onto something else ... lol

Did anyone notice the new icon under my achievements section for lifetime membership? (hope ww doesn't mind me stealing a little pic for my site, lol)

With all the bad news happening around here ... I had something really special happen yesterday that made me smile. When I got asked to be a weight watchers leader back a few weeks ago, I thought about it for 2wks then said to my leader last week, that as much as I wanted to do it, I didn't feel I had the time to commit to it. She was very understanding of my answer. Then last night when she wasn't there (she was sick) a subleader held a meeting to sort out what they were going to do about it. I missed that part because I had weighed and left straight away ... and probably just as well. Because it turns out the members want me to be leader ... awww how sweet is that??? That was one of my concerns that because I was new to the group, I didn't think I had enough experience within the group to take the meeting. But apparently I was wrong. The subleader rang me last night to tell me what they'd all said ... it was a nice finish to the night after such a bad week. I've told her I will think about it again for a few more days and tell her my answer at the end of the week.

But between you and I ... I think I will accept to the offer. It will give me a different outlet to the shop and I can get the chance to mix more with some wonderful ladies in our ww group. My thinking is I'll take it on a 3mth trial basis ... do it for that long then reassess then whether I'm enjoying it or not.

I haven't checked out anyones journals for a few days so might head off to catchup on what you've all been up to.

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 69.0kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65-68kg

No comments: