Monday, March 17, 2008

Where would I be without you!!


TTOM finally turned up yesterday ... 6 days late!!! Yes! I thought I was pregnant, not what I needed this time in my life. I was secretly stressing out about it which just made it worse.




So I had two weeks of PMS and my hormones were sending my brain in a spin. Making everything seem so much worse than they actually were.




And then I had a call from my brother asking if he could have my (his) computer back. I had it on long term loan. He offered for me to buy it from him but this wasn't an option (it was a very high spec laptop, very expensive). Added to my raging hormones was the fact that I wasn't able to keep my feet on the ground in blogland.




It was amazing to me how much support I actually get and missed both from reading your blogs and updating on here. Without it I felt lost!




Consiquently my eating was just stupid. Which of course didn't help with my headspace. I felt like I was in a downward spin. Like a skydiver who had their parachute in a knot. I didn't know quite how to get myself out of it ...




Then .... yesterday ...




... my darling husband gave me a present ... my very own brand new laptop!!! Yay! I was so excited, my superman flying down to cut my parachute ropes and pull out my reserve!!




I'm very lucky to have the wonderful man I do!! Not that I'm a fickle female who can be bought with some gift. But it was the fact that he knew how much my blogging meant to me and how lost I seemed without it, that he went out of his way to make me happy.




I love you Bill!! Thankyou honey!!

8 comments:

Chris H said...

that is exactly what my hubby would do too! Ain't they lovely? Glad your TOM arrived!

Lynda said...

Yay for Bill! I'm so glad that your life (relationship) is much happier these days :)

Zanna said...

Yes he's a bit special I reckon!!! I would soooo miss you around the place - you know that you are my blogger hero!! .... you got me started! Here's tp a brilliant week for both of us./ Love Z xx

Anne said...

Pleased all is ok:-)

What a great man you have!

The Candid Bandit said...

Bill! Bless you!

I have an ageing, crap computer and my birthday is ... LOL

Congratulations on not being up the duff. I bet it was a massive weight off your mind and you should see a nice water loss on top of things this week.

jen said...

ahhhhhhhh Thanks Bill....blogger world would not be the same without ya girl!!!
Glad TTOM turned up for ya, phewwww!!

Keep smiling,
Jen

Tania said...

Oh what a relief it must have been when TTOM arrived for you!

I think we can all agree regarding our "need" for blogging support - so glad you have such a wonderful hubby who made sure you could get your daily fix.

Nona said...

Awwwww! That was a very thoughtful thing for him to do. Just sweet.

My honey is sitting by me at an internet cafe in Tunis while I zrite a post and check my friend's blogs and hasn't uttered one word of complaint (even though I know he'd rather be sightseeing) 'cause he knows it's important to me. A supportive man is a blessing.