Friday, October 26, 2007

GUESS WHAT I DID???

I AM SOOOOO BORED!!!! No shop work ... no ambulance work ... arrghhhh!!! And you know what I do when I get bored??? ....

I make rash decisions on the spot ... some good ones ... some bad ...

so guess what I did today .... out of pure boredom ....

I CUT OF ALL MY HAIR!!! ARRGHHHHH!!!! Four years taken to grow it ... and it's all gone!!

Here's the result ...







I don't regret it ... yet ... lol! Been thinking about getting it cut off for a while now. And btw it's on purpose that they're in black and white ... still need to get rid of the greys!! lol

And in amongst my blah moments the last few days I got some nerve wracking, nail biting, but 'think I can do it' news ...

The head of Waihi Beach First Response Ambulance is resigning and I've been offered the job. Still voluntary but will include some great skills to achieve and help me towards getting that paid position eventually. I haven't officially accepted the role yet, have to weigh up the time factors, but it will be a challenging but exciting role if I do take it.

15 comments:

Christine said...

Sexy beeeeooootttch!

The Candid Bandit said...

I love it!

Bloody big kudos to you f or getting offered that job. Man, bet you feel amazing!

Felicity said...

love ya hair looks gr8...hope nothing else gets cut off in boredom.

Chris H said...

Brave move cutting off your hair, I could not do it, let alone actually do it myself!!!! As for the job, you go for it girl !

sandie_bee said...

your hair looks great. Love it.
your face is looking really slim, nearly time to up date your photos.

have a good weekend.

sandie

Nona said...

The hair cut is great and the photos are beautiful!!!

I love this life of yours rescuing people from disaster. I hope you do go for it. It sounds like an amazing opportunity.

Chubbymum said...

Love the hair cut hun.

Looks fabulous
Wohooo


Chubbymum

Kate said...

Your hair looks so cute!

I always do the same thing, I grow it out, grow it out, and then all of a sudden one day get sick of it, and it all gets chopped off. Amazing how it goes in cycles ;)

Kathryn said...

Your hair looks lovely :)

Anonymous said...

hair really suits you, and your face is looking gorgeously slim - hot mamma! :) Hope the recovery is going well

Anne said...

Love the shorter hair - you are looking great!!

Go for the job - and good luck:-)

Rachel said...

Hair looks fantastic, makes you look younger.....noice!

Jaxx said...

Your hair looks great and fantastic news about the job.

Have a great week :)

**Mellisa** said...

Congrats on the job offer!!! I like your hair .... this time a rash decision worked well!!!
I haven't been around lately .... You look fantastic!!!!

Lee-Anne said...

Your hair looks great mate. Love the length - it really suits you.

I hope you take the job mate and everything works out time wise. It's what you want and it's another step to you achieving your goal.


As for the PMS mate - the nookie worked wonders. Got a big smile on my face today. Wink, wink.

Hope you're taking care of that foot mate and doing everything right for a speedy recovery.