Wednesday, October 22, 2003

The old Lyn is back (and kickin butt)

Very proud of my eating efforts yesterday ... 1 whole day on track!! First day in months that I have actually tracked. I've realised how out of control I was. Not that I was eating badly (well only occasionally) but I didn't know how many points I was consuming each day. I was just trying to eat lightly.

With tracking again I feel so much more in control.

Here's my whole days eating yesterday ...

Breakfast ... weetbix 1.5pts, milk 0.5pt, sugar 0.5pt
Snack ... soft serve icecream (no cone) 2pts
Lunch ... bread 4pts, asparagas 0pts, butter 1pt
Snack ... Apple 1pt
Dinner ... mince 3pts, pasta 4pts, pineapple 1pt, veges 0pts
Snack ... lite icecream 3pts

Total 21.5pts/22pts
Saved 0.5pt

Wahooo!!!! :)

Spent today helping my sister unpack after shifting yesterday. So on my feet for most of the day ... gotta be a few points earnt there.

Quiet night tonight infront of the telly I think ,... goooo Australian idol ... GOOOO COSIMA!!!! :) (and don't you aussies tell me who got voted out ... well not until after tonight lol)

New pic of the house up for anyone interested. The hardytex is up on the second storey now. And don't worry it's not staying pink lol ... it's got to be painted yet.

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 81.7kg
GW 65kg

No comments: