Wednesday, October 08, 2003

ohhh well :(

Had a 200g gain this week. Little disappointing but I guess I had it coming to me. It's been a long time since I went out for any planned exercise. So off I went this morning for a walk with a friend. We ended up going for 1.5hrs. Feeling pretty tired now but no wonder ... it's been over 2mths since I did any exercise.

Things are a little rocky on the home front. Don't want to go too much into it on here but I'll be fine ... probably the reason for the lack of updates lately. Doing very well at not letting it effect my eating (too much)

Short and sweet today.
Have another pic of the house to go up but won't get a chance to upload it till tomorrow so check back then. (the roofs up ... well half of it )

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 81.7kg
GW 65kg

No comments: