Tuesday, October 21, 2003

let off lightly

I think I was let off very lightly this week with no loss or gain at weighin. Exactly the same weight as last week ... 81.7kg ... could have been a lot worse.

I finally feel that spark of excitement again... well not quite a spark yet ... more like a 'sp ...' lol but at least it's a start.

I have done very well with eating so far today ... starting off with breakfast. I've noticed that I had slipped back into old habits with not having breakfast. But today I did well ... two weetbix, lite milk and a smidgen of sugar.

I'm going to go back to tracking on here. Not going to worry about water this week ... one step at a time.

Here's today's eating so far ...

Breakfast ... weetbix 1.5pts, milk 0.5pt, sugar 0.5pt
Snack ... soft serve icecream (no cone) 2pts
Lunch ... bread 4pts, asparagass 0pts, butter 1pt
Snack ... Apple 1pt

10.5pts so far and going good.

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 81.7kg
GW 65kg

No comments: