Saturday, October 25, 2003

I finally got around to it

Don't die of shock!! But I've actually done an update pic for you guys :) There's also another one in my photo album if you wanna see. (under the 'weighloss pics' album)

I've also given you an updated pic of the house I got today.

Pretty uneventful day today. Mum and dad bought a new car yesterday so I went with them to show it to my sister. (that's when I got the pics taken)

Bill is working this Monday (labour day). Nice to know I'm not going to client consultations for a change tho. No weigh in this week with the holiday weekend. Gives me a full two weeks to have my hard work show up on the scales tho.

HUGE CONGRATS TO JO!! I just loved being pregnant!!! Such a fascinating time of your life ... savor every moment! :)

By now Karen with be married! Wow, another exciting time!! What a cool bunch of people on here. Hope her day was exciting!! with no nerves or stress. We want lots of pics Karen! lol (yeah yeah I know ,,, I'm a bad one to talk on that subject lol)

Eating for yesterday ...

breakfast ... bread 2pts, asparagas 0pts, cheese 1.5pts
Snack ... Apple 0.5pt
Lunch ... bread 2pts, cheese 2pts
Snack ... sponge 2pts, Apple 0.5pt
Dinner ... meat roll 3pts, potato 1.5pts, veges 0pts, butter 2pts
Snack ... lite icecream 3pts, lite mars 1pt, rice chips 7.5pts

Total ... 28.5pts/22pts
Saved ... - 6.5pts
Total saved ... 1pt

Not too bad except for the rice chips at the end of the day... got the snack attacks real bad, but figured I did good just eating them and I had the points saved up to do it without going over for the week.

Off to watch Australian Idol
Hope you enjoy the pics
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 81.7kg
GW 65kg

No comments: