Friday, March 21, 2003

new bonus buddy

Was feeling a little down this morning so I went for a long walk. Wanted to really try out my bonus buddy. 9km later I reached home. Taking me 1.5hrs I was pretty happy with myself. Set me up in a far better mood for the day. Earning myself 8points well actually I think it would be more due to the pushchair and two kids I was pushing around as well. But Im happy with the 8.
Tonight I was extra hungry after dinner. Don't normally get hungry like this. Im presuming it was the extra exercise. 9km in one day is a start to my training schedule for the half marathon in August. Long way to go yet but I feel like I'm definately getting somewhere.
I have a school gala to go to in the morning. Im sure I will feel tempted with all the fatty fast food they will have on offer there. The kids are taking their pocket money but I think I will leave my wallet at home so I cant buy any food. Then its off to a church picnic for the afternoon. Potluck dinners are not my forte when it comes to food choices. If I go over my points a little it shouldnt be too bad, I still have plenty of time to work it off before weigh in on Wednesday. Think Ill take a healthy salad so at least I can pig out on that if there isnt anything else healthy to choose from.
Well my eyes are getting heavy so off to bed for me.
Thanks for reading,
Later :)
Lyn
SW 107.4kg
CW 98.5kg
GW 65kg
10wks on ww

No comments: