Wednesday, March 26, 2003

500g loss ... yay!

Weigh in went well last night with 500g lost. Bringing me down to 98kg exactly.
My pants arrived that I ordered on the Trademe site last week. They are a little on the tight side but it holds my tummy in great ... hehe! I'll just wear a baggy t-shirt over the top for now.
I also ordered some size 16 jeans. They are way too small for me but I bought them for an incentive to get there. I am in between an 18-20 at the moment. At this stage I can only get them up to my thighs. Think I will try them on once a month.
Still no one has noticed my losses, I have a family get together this weekend for my dad's 60th birthday so we shall see then.
Money is tight this week so that puts pressure on my eating. Means I can't have lots of healthy snacks in the cupboard. Also going to Mum's might work out quite a challenge. Take it as it comes I guess.
Bit hard to go for my walk today, it's raining all day. If it was just me I would go anyway but with 2 young kids, makes it a little difficult. If it clears up this afternoon I still might go.
I have a consultation (business work) on tonight so I have to have the house tidy. Although I tidy it daily it still ends up as messy the next day as when I first started ... don't know why I bother!! Well I better get started on it.
Thanks for reading,
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 98kg
GW 65kg
9.4kg in 11wks on weight watchers

No comments: