Thursday, March 27, 2003

Hark! I am slim!

I woke up this morning feeling slim! Don't really know why. I only lost 500g this week but for some reason (I'm not complaining) this week has made a real difference to how I feel.
I am planning on wearing a jacket I haven't been able to fit in a couple of years this weekend at a party we have been invited to. Even when I bought it, it was tight on me. I wore it at the consultation I did last night and Bill was drooling over in the corner. As soon as the client left he was all over me like a bad rash, trying to drag me off to the bedroom (okay, okay enough details) I think this has alot to do with my sudden burst of positive energy today :)
Went for a 7.5km walk yesterday and then came home to do the vacuuming so definately a few points earnt there. I'm hoping to save 4 points a day on my eating to use this weekend. As well as my exercise points if I need them (although I really don't like doing this)
I have no work on for the business today and the house is tidy (well except for our bedroom but that's never tidy) Even if I did tidy it up, it would be messy again by tomorrow. (there is a male that shares the bedroom, need I say more?) Can't do any washing as it's pouring down with rain outside so guess I will have to just sit and relax all day. Not many days I get to do that :)
Bill is off to the rugby tonight so it will be a night in for me and the kids.
We are off to Hamilton tomorrow for dad's 60th and then back to Auckland Sunday for a party lunch, then my sister is coming to stay Sunday night/Monday so busy, busy, busy! Hope I can still keep focus!
Found a great forum yesterday... www.slimmingforlife.com.au
I won't be able to update till Monday night or Tuesday, so have a great weekend everyone!!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 98kg
GW 65kg
9.4kg lost in 11wks on ww

No comments: