Thursday, March 13, 2003

busy, busy, busy

Weigh in on Wednesday was a winner!! 600g lost taking me below the 100kg mark. Im going to purchase a bonus buddy as a reward but they have currently sold out. I will get one when I can... cant wait!
Today has been a successful day so far. Was a little weiry of how I was going to cope with a full schedule ahead.
Had to finish a set of Thankyou cards for a client this morning, tidy the house, vacuum, clean kitchen, hang washing out and set off to plunket all before 11am. But I did it. I walked to plunket this morning instead of taking the car. Was very pleased I did so, it turned out to be a great walk. About 30mins there and back so another 2 points earnt ontop of the walk to drop kids at school this morning.
My afternoon clients booking has been rescheduled to 3.30pm instead of 1.30pm so this should be interesting how I am going to juggle kids and having a client here. 1.30pm would have been far better as both Jordan and Jesse would be in bed and the older two still at school. I have also promised Lauren she can have a friend over after school today *groan* why do I do this to myself?? I am hoping to make them all play outside to have peace and quiet with the client. Jesse hopefully should still be asleep by then.
Jordan is driving me up the wall at the moment. Can't wait till he gets over this 2yr old naughty thing... it's driving me crazy!!
I'm doing the 'Round the bays' 8.4km walk this Sunday. Im really looking forward to it. First time I have entered a funrun. Wish me luck. I just want to complete it... not worried how fast I do it.
Well gotta go pick up kids from school... till later ...thanks for reading
Lyn
SW 107.4kg
CW 99.7kg
GW 65kg
9wks on ww

No comments: