Wednesday, September 19, 2007

we have connection!!

We have internet connection again ... finally!!! I think the problem was a power surge to our modem. The computer is on a surge protector but the modem wasn't. We ended up ordering a replacement modem from telecom but got a wireless one this time, so I am currently sitting in the lounge on my laptop doing my update without any cords!!!! Oh the bliss!! Our other computer has always been in the shop so after shop is closed no more internet. To be able to update at anytime anywhere will be great! And hopefully means more updates for you guys.

On a sad note I might have to say goodbye to my smileys! :(

My new laptop is an apple mac and unfortunately smileycentral doesn't work with apple macs ... boo hoo!!! Have to have a think on this one.

On the eating side ... I did well all day till after dinner and I gave in and had a magnum white ... damn those magnums!!! Maybe I should do a challenge thingee and see how many days I can go without a magnum and reward myself at the end with a BOX OF MAGNUMS!!! juuuust kidding!!

I went to my piglets playgroup for official weighin today and recorded a weight of 108kg, the same as at home yesterday ... although ... I was stark naked on the scales yesterday and today's weight was fully dressed ... so that means it musta come down a little. But I'm not going to get too pedantic about it.

I'm off to catchup on everyone's blogs and find out what I've been missing out on.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Great news about the wireless connections, I've always wondered what it was like.

Love the hair from your last post, aren't you clever doing it yourself. I would totally butcher mine, hence the massive hairdresser bills.

I also feel better once I'm back into it (weight routine stuff) and seem to have more control when I'm organised.

I can't believe you have taken on another job !!! My god women, how do you find the time???

Deb said...

Love the hair cut! I am a little lost though what is a Magnum? Also being a blubbering American I have no idea how much a KG is in relation to a LB so I am justr going to say good job on the weight loss!
I have found for myself it is so much easier to stick with it when I take one day a week off to eat whatever I want and not go jogging, like my reward for making it all week long! Good luck to you!

Leighanne said...

Glad to see you back!!
Love the hair - I wish I could do mine myself:)
Good luck with your new job:)

Chris H said...

So pleased you have unlimited access again, I would have gone totally nuts by now without it!!!! Great going on the the diet chick, I'm really proud of ya!

Tania said...

Lol @ rewarding yourself with the box of magnums! Do you have the mini ones over there? Then you can indulge occasionally without blowing your points.

Nona said...

I'm an Mac laptop wireless girl too. Nothing like it!