Tuesday, September 18, 2007

New Haircut and new job

Yes where the heck have I been? I hear you all asking ...

I'm still here but given my really bad eating I was avoiding facing my blog and letting everyone know how bad I'd been. So yes I've been eating bad stuff, not counted any points for the last 2-3wks.

So I took the plunge and stood on the scales this morning. And to be honest I was relieved. It was a gain but I thought it would be more ... 108.1kgs ... a 2kg gain. I was figuring it would be around 110kgs.

So have started again this morning ... counting points, drinking my water. Feels so good to be back in control again.

Onto other stuff ... I got totally sick of my hair yesterday morning and in a flash impulse grabbed the scissors and dived into the bathroom before my daughter got in there. Came out holding onto a wad of hair and seeing the look on Lauren's face was hilarious! I haven't cut it all off but took about 10cm of the bottom and layered it. So much lighter ... I love it.

Here it is ...



The other good news is I have a new job. I've contracted myself out to my brothers company to do some graphic design work and he's bought me a new laptop computer with all the programs on it. Which means I can just grab the laptop and do the work in the shop or at ambo or where ever. When we tried to connect it to the internet something happened to the internet and now it's buggered ... really sick of internet problems. So we're still trying to sort that one out. Lucky I still have internet at the station so getting my updates done there.

Other than all that life is plodding on as normal. I'm so glad I have my weighin over and done with ... moving on to better pastures.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

See hun not as bad as you thought... and OMG with what you have been through in the last couple of weeks... phewwwy on the weight gain sometimes weight loss has to take a step back while other more important things are happening.

Woohoo on the hair cut.. he he he poor Lauren.

Oh soo soo soo soo jealous (as I said in our email) about the contracting for your brother.. sigh one day for me sigh he he he.

Love ya
Big hugs
Chubbymum

Anne said...

With the emotional and dificult time you've had lately, can quite understand. You know you will soon turn that around.

Cognrats on the job:-)

Chris H said...

Glad you are on track again, and hey, did ya weigh the hair?!!!

Nona said...

Ya look gorgeous doll!!!

Glad you are feeling better and back on track.

Tania said...

Isn't it a relief when the gains aren't as bad as we expect? You've been through so much recently, it's understandable how weight loss hasn't been your focus! Your hair looks great.

Moby Dick said...

You are very pretty, even with an extra 2 kgs!!