Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Update for Lyn

Hi everyone this is Chubbymum here.

Lyn asked me to update you all on what is happening.

It has been really emotional time for them and Lyn is in Hamilton for the next few days.

On Tuesday Lyn's sister-in-law had been rushed to hospital with septicemia, she was 31 weeks pregnant with twin boys.... one son has died and the other wee man is fighting for his life in ICU, her sister is out of ICU and into a ward now.

I will find out more details on Thursday and if Lyn can't update then will update again for her.

Chubbymum

10 comments:

Lee-Anne said...

I'm glad her sister is out of ICU but will be praying for the little one. Lots of love Lyn. Know that there are people out their thinking about you and have you in their hearts and thoughts.

catch you on Saturday.

Anne said...

So hard and very sad for you all. Pleased to hear the SIL is recovering, here's hoping the little boy pulls through.

And my deepest sympathy on the loss of the baby.

Tracy said...

Thanks for updating CM, I have been checking to see how it was going. Lyn, my thought are with you & your family at this time.

"The Captain" said...

congrats on all the weight loss

Felicity said...

hugs for Lyn and family thanks CM for updating

Tania said...

OMG how awful!!! Hugs to you all at this hard time, my thoughts are with you and your family.

jen said...

All our love to Lyn and family's .... our thoughts and love are with you all.

Rachel said...

Oh Lyn, that is just devastating.

I'm hoping all turns out well for your sister and her little boy still in ICU.

Nona said...

Thanks for letting us know. That's so sad!

Heartfelt sympathies!!! Sending lots of healing energy their way.

Karen said...

OMG Lyn I am so sad to hear of your families sad news. My sympathy to your SIL and the whole family on the loss of a son, nephew, grandson etc... I am pleased to hear that SIL is out of ICU and my prayers and thoughts are with you xxx