Thursday, July 10, 2008

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!

OHHH MY WEEK JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER!!!

Official weighin today .... At 5.50am getting up and ready for ambo duty today I hoped on the scales and my eyes jumped out of my scull like a cartoon character!!!

99.8kg!!!!!!

Can you believe it???? I'm struggling to .... I'M IN DOUBLE DIGITS!!!! FINALLY!!! After 18mths I'm finally under 100kgs!!! Ohhhhh those numbers looked so beautiful today!! I was dancing round the room singing 99.8 ... I'm 99.8 ... 99.8 ... I'm 99.8!!! While Bill trying to sleep grumbled at me ... I didn't care ... I'm 99.8!!!!

So in one week I lost 5kgs!!!!! exactly!! 104.8kg I was last Thursday. I've never lost that much weight in one week!!!! Shows what complete determination can achieve!!! And this is the most determined I've EVER been to lose weight!

And to top it off I was talking to the First Aid tutor here at the station this morning who lives in Auckland (there's a First Aid course being held at the station today) and we got talking about my Auckland application and she said if you need a place to stay on your days up there come stay with us. Absolutely perfect!!! She's with St Johns so she understands my work, they're a retired couple (so no late night parties to keep me awake) with no kids at home in a 4 bedroom house and they both work during the day (so I can sleep when I need to after night shift) and they were looking for a border!!! I can't believe it!! Fantastic!! Ohh and she's on a weightloss program too so no temptations!! She just has to go home to talk it over with hubby but she said she thinks it will work out perfectly!!! And she's a sweetie!!!

Ohhhh this is all just perfect!!!!! Doin the 90's girl jig today I tell ya!!!

20 comments:

Kate said...

WOOOO HOOO!!! GO LYN! Double digits, that has be an awesome awesome feeling!

Anne said...

Just knew rom your last post the determination was back!!! What a huge buzz for you to see those double digits and well deserved too Lyn!!!!! You sound on top of the world:-)

Good luck tomorrow!

Anne said...

So excited for you there was a bit of a typo above!

jen said...

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOO in BIG capital letters.....so excited for you...doing the "jig" with you!! Well done and much deserved....fingers crossed that all else work out for you.

Jen xx

PAULENE@www.slimming4health.com said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally get what a magical moment it is to say goodbye to those 100's (even if, like you and me, it's not the first time *wink*)

Hoorah!!!
Good luck for the job...it sounds like it's just the motivator you needed :)

Cheers P

Jaxx said...

Wow girl that is awesome..... Go girl!!!!!

Karen said...

Awesome loss Lyn! I am so pleased for you!!! And the boarding situation in Auckland sounds fantastic as well!

Tania said...

FANTASTIC!!!! We need a double digit photo Lyn - congratulations on a great week, it's amazing what the right motivation can do.

Sounds like things are falling into place just nicely for you at the moment, so happy for you.

TitanThirteen said...

Oh my goodness, thats soooo awesome!! I can't even imagine how good that must feel! You go girl! Doing the happy dance for you :o))

Losing Weight: said...

Great job!
I love your photos and your goals in the sidebar of your site! Looks great and very motivating!

Miss Coops said...

WOW that amazing! Great job lyn...hope everything works with the ambo tutor!

Zanna said...

Oh you clever, clever girl - how fantastic Fingers, toes and everything inbetween are crossed for you. Z xx

PAULENE@www.slimming4health.com said...

Hey......just checking back in to see how things are going :)
Hope all is good in the world of lovely Lyn!

Cheers P

PAULENE@www.slimming4health.com said...

Hey......just checking back in to see how things are going :)
Hope all is good in the world of lovely Lyn!

Cheers P

Lee-Anne said...

Hope all is continuing to go well in your world chick.

5 kgs what a legend.

You can do it. Make it happen.

Hugs matey.

celtic_girl said...

Congratulations getting into double digits- Yay for you!!!

VegasGirl said...

OMG! What a wonderful post for me to come back to read. You are truely inspiring =D

CONGRATS!!!!

merinz said...

Well done! And good luck with the job application!

I visited your blog some time ago, and have just popped in again for an update. And what an update!

Lyn said...

So exciting!! Congrats!

Nona said...

This is such an awesome result!!! Good for you Lyn!!! Absolutely fantastic!!!