Monday, July 28, 2008

Here we goooo!!!

TOMORROW IS THE DAY!!! The day I go to Auckland, stay the night and have my interview first thing in the morning. I have to be at Head Quarters at 8am sharp! I've managed to get a room to stay just down the road from there and I'm really nervous already!!!

I've been given advice from EVERYBODY!! And I've decided that I can't do any more now for my interview. If I don't make the grade now then I never will. For the past 28 days I have dieted, walked my butt off, done hundreds of pressups, step ups, crunchies, studied and memorised my proceedures, practiced and practiced my questioning of a sick patient, practiced my answering of interview questions, practiced my cpr and practiced my mapreading ...

... and now I'm over it!! I'm practiced out! I'm dieted out! I'm exercised out!! For the next 36hrs I will do nothing ... no I correct that ... I'm doing one more walk tonight and then NOTHING!!

I have a list of things to pack and a list of things still to do ... including getting my hair done tomorrow, sorting my exercise outfit out, getting my ankle strapped by my physio and packing my bag.

I'M SO NERVOUS!!! Let's hope I can get these nerves under control by Wednesday morning!!

Oh and by the way ... weighin I was exactly the same again ... 99.8kg

11 comments:

Jaxx said...

Good luck for it all - you have done everything you can and what will be will be...... Will be thinking of you :-)

jen said...

Good luck darl, not that you are going to need it....you'll blitz it !! Be thinking of you.

Jen xx

Anne said...

Good luck - you've worked hard, I've got a good feeling you will get it!

sandie_bee said...

GOOD LUCK!!! you will be just fine. :)

Tracy said...

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris H said...

all the very best for tomorrow... deep breaths, relax and just do it .... and I will cross everything I've got for ya.

merinz said...

Just two words - good luck! (from a Tauranga blogger!)

TitanThirteen said...

Good luck. Allthough by the sound of it, you are a regular iron woman now! :o)

Kate said...

GOOOOOOOOD LUCCCCKK!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome sweety! Good good luck!

VegasGirl said...

Good Luck!!!