Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Feel good about this one

I know I've been a bit scarce of late. Things are still crazy busy.

Weighin today gave me a 1.8kg loss showing that lasts week gain was infact fluid as I'd thought it was.

Not sure if I told you guys but I missed out on the Tauranga ambulance job. Wasn't too worried as I didn't expect to get it.

I've now sent my CV off for a job that's come up in Thames, for a Patient Transport Officer (2 days), and Frontline crew (2 days). And the cool part is they are asking for an officer of my level (primary care 2 officer).

So basically means for 2 days a week (12hr shift) it will mean transporting patients between hospitals and the other 2 days on ambulance. (then 2 days off) And Thames is only 35mins drive away so I can easily commute.

So fingers crossed

7 comments:

Anne said...

Fingers crossed for you!

That was a good loss Lyn:-)

Tania said...

Good luck with the job and congrats on the loss - 1.8kgs is a great result!

Marie said...

Congrats on the loss!

Fingers crossed for the job, hope it all works out for ya, have you heard any news on Bill's job?

Lyn said...

No news on Bills job yet

Nona said...

Good loss, girly!!! Keep it up!!!

jen said...

Fingers crossed for good news on the job.

And well done on the awesome loss,

Keep smiling,
Jen

Anonymous said...

good loss go girl

good luck with the job

Felicity