Tuesday, January 06, 2009

short and sweet

Weighin this morning and 103.2kg ... 400g loss ... happy with that. Not a staggering 2.sumthin kgs I lost last week but hey can't expect miracles like that every week.

Just a short update tonight, doing nightshift, it's 11.45pm and I'm tired with a long part of the night to go. And for those of you who were wondering ... yes even tho I'm at mangere station this week, no I didn't go to that fire. Not on my shift ... lucky, don't like going to jobs like that, not nice, especially when kids are involved.

New flatmate moving in next week. She seems nice enough, no complaints. See what happens.

Nite nite everyone, hope you enjoy your cosy beds, think of me :)

Lyn :)

7 comments:

Tania said...

Well done Lyn - you'll be back in double digits in no time.

Jaxx said...

Am glad things are all working out up there with you. And those double digits will be there before you know it. Have a great day :-)

Lee-Anne said...

Happy new year to you chick. It's great to see those numbers going down.

Sounds like everything is going great guns for you. Hope you had an easy night.

Anonymous said...

Yee hah! double digits rushing closer!

Rachel said...

Great loss Lyn, we seem to be even steven's at the moment (bar a few hundred grams).

The new ambulance sounds fun (gadgets I mean).

Have a great week.

Jules said...

Slowly but surely!!

jen said...

woooohooooo double figures coming up soon I recon....good on ya!!