Monday, January 12, 2009

Back to my old self again

Quick post ... I'm in between jobs and pager could go off at any mo...

Weighin this morning ... 102.6kg ... 600g loss ... yay happy with that. Brings me back to my 20kg loss mark again.

Feeling much happier today. Thankyou all so much for your comments ... was a highlight of my gloomy couple of days. Don't really know what came over me ... maybe midlife crisis??? lol

Felt blah all day yesterday and blobbed around the apartment, staying in my pj's till just after lunch. Got an early night and feeling back to my normal self today... thank goodness!!

I wonder if some of it was mental/physical burnout ... and with having a rest made all the difference.

Oops gotta go ... cya all!!

9 comments:

Chris H said...

Sorry you have been a bit down. you could have rung me! Pfffft.
Well done on the loss.

Lynda said...

Don't think you are alone in feeling that way. Sometimes I get into a right state - people even get concerned - and then the next day I'm fine. I put it down to hormones.

Anonymous said...

600g is fantastic when you are getting so little babe!

Rachel said...

Yay another great loss, way to go Lyn - I've really got to haul butt now eh?

Glad to hear your back to your bubbly self :)

Tania said...

Glad to see your back to being yourself again - congrats on the loss!

jen said...

Glad you are feeling better, sounds like you had been overdoing it a bit.

Congrats on the loss, onwards and downwards again!

Nona said...

Good for you Lyn!!! Keep it up!!!

Rory Star said...

Wow 20kg is a huge weight loss! Congrats. Sounds like you are back on track baby!

Anonymous said...

Hope you have been doing fine!