Tuesday, August 05, 2008

nail biting stuff

Thankyou all so much for your support!! It means so much!

I haven't got much more to say but since it's been nearly a week since my last update I thought I'll keep you all posted as to what's happening ...

So what's happening?? lol ... nothing!! lol

I'm still waiting to hear back whether I got the job. I was told 2 weeks before I'd know and it has only been one week ... so I just sit and wait, and wait, and wait... nails getting shorter and shorter (no I'm just kidding, I'm not a nail biter)

I'll certainly keep you posted as soon as I know anything!!!

3 comments:

TitanThirteen said...

Waiting is the worst bit! :o( [Like you needed me to rub that it lol]

jen said...

Waiting is yuk ehhhhhh??

I'll keep on checking in....

Zanna said...

Got everything crossed for you but from the sounds of it you did incredibly well in your interview. Take care Z xx