Friday, April 14, 2006

Bad news gone, on with the good

Phew

I'm so goooood :)

I've spent the last week on plan, and even with staying at mums. I cooked my own meals at night and ate only fruit for snacks during the day.

Yesterday I woke feeling slim, but knowing I wasn't lol (If that makes sense?) My jeans were still tight but not skin tight.

I did the 'no count' ww plan and loved it. I still feel it is a little restrictive but the positives far outweigh the negatives. It's so good not having to count points any more.

I've definately lost weight this week but don't know how much as I couldn't weigh myself last week. But when I arrived home today my scales had arrived.

I told myself I would be happy with anything in the 80's, but expected to be in the 90's. And I was right ... 94.7kgs ... ouch!!! I've managed to pile on 20kgs in 4mths!! wowsers!!! That's over 1kg a week!

But now that the bad news is over I can get on with the good news ... it's all downwards from here!!

My benchtop oven also arrived so I have baking in the oven some huge flat mushrooms for lunch! yay :)

Bad news is the eliptical trainer was out of stock and they won't be able to supply it so I'll have to choose something else instead.

I had a good week away and the exciting thing albeit slightly bizarre ... I'm officially as of today back living with Bill permanently. We split up for 4mths and for the last 2mths I've been coming back for weekends only. We have made huge progress in our relationship. There's still a long way to go but we're getting there.

Anyway I better go check my mushies before they burn.

Lyn :)





5 comments:

Karen said...

Happy Easter to you and the family Lyn. Hope you have a nice weekend. Yay for getting your scales and being able to "offically" start again. You can do this!!!!
*hugs*

Lee-Anne said...

Hey, hope you had a great weekend. The best thing is the only way your weight can go is down from here. So long as you don't jump on them.

All the best to both you and Bill too on another important journey. Patience is the key. Love is too.

Have a great week and I know you'll be an 80's girl before you know it.

Chubbymum said...

Hun you can do this! You know you can or you wouldn't be back. It is a life time thing aye grrrr he he he.

I was in Athenree this past week and went past the shop a couple of times to see if you were there... he he he don't think I would have had the nerve to come and say hi even if you were he he.

Said to hear about the eliptical oh well maybe there is a reason for that aye.

Glad things are working out with you and Bill.... I agree with Lee-anne. Patience and love are the keys.

Love ya
Chubbymum

Karen said...

Just checking in to see how you are doing since we haven't had a post for a while... hope all is ok and that everything is going ok with you and Bill - like the others have said love and patience are two big keys on this journey...
*hugs* always here if you want to chat.

Chubbymum said...

Everything ok? I keep checking but you haven't updated.

Love CM