Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Finally have some mojo back and a loss!!

I didn't want to admit this till now but I stood on the scales 10 days ago (just before Christmas) and I was a shocking 105.9kg!! ouchy!!!

That was the kick up the butt I needed and am happy to say I have done 1 whole week on the no carb thing with great results ... today ... 103.6kg ... that's 2.3kgs in just over a week ... very happy!!

I'm all inspired again to lose ... finally!! Been a very long time since I had that ol' mojo. My hubby giving me a plane ticket to Rarotonga certainly helped, gave me something to work towards and a definate timeline, which is what I need ... goals!

It's a little tricky organising food to eat on the road while on the ambulance. Almost all processed packet/tin food has lots of carbs in it. But so far I've been able to work it out.

Yay glad to be back losing again!!!

Hope everyone had a fab Christmas! I spent the day with my family and extended family at my sister's place. Was a lovely day!

Last day at work today 9am - 9pm shift then off for for days and back home to Waihi Beach ... yay!! Still loving it but I'm bit buggered today, need some sleep!!! :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you can lose weight over the festive season, then you can do anything honey!

Rachel said...

How the hell did you LOSE weight Christmas week????????

I managed to put on 2kgs of the 2.7kg I lost last week....hahaha.

Back into it this week though.

Enjoy your days off.

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Well done on such a huge loos over Christmas week... thats almost unheard of!! Glad to hear you are loving the job... but I can well imagine how hard it is being away from your family.. Take care..

Kathryn said...

Great loss Lyn!!

Tania said...

Fantastic job with the loss Lyn! Glad to hear you had a nice Christmas and all is going well with the job - enjoy your 4 days off!

Anonymous said...

Like the others said, to lose over Christmas is awesome!!! Glad to hear you have your mojo back .... 2009 will be our year!!!

Mxx

Nona said...

Good for you Lyn. Glad you're back in control!!!

Happy New Year!!!

JustJo said...

Happy New Year you gorgeous thing!!
Can you possibly flick me through your email addy? I can't find it...
wishuponakiwi@hotmail.com
Jo :)